If you are interested to study Australia from Bangladesh, you may find the following information useful. Australia is a popular destination for international students who want to pursue a high-quality education in a diverse and multicultural environment. Australia has many renowned universities that offer a wide range of courses and programs to suit your academic interests and career goals. You can also enjoy the natural beauty and cultural attractions of Australia while studying there.
To study Australia from Bangladesh, you will need to meet some requirements, such as:
Academic qualifications: You will need to have completed your secondary education or equivalent in Bangladesh and meet the entry requirements of your chosen course and university. You may also need to take an English language test, such as IELTS or PTE, to prove your proficiency in English.
- Cost to study Australia from Bangladesh: You will need to consider the cost of tuition fees, living expenses, and other costs associated with studying in Australia. The tuition fees vary depending on the course and university you choose, but they are generally higher than in Bangladesh. The living expenses depend on your lifestyle and location, but they are also higher than in Bangladesh. You can use the Study in Australia website to estimate your costs and budget.
- Visa requirement to study Australia from Bangladesh: You will need to apply for a student visa (subclass 500) to study in Australia from Bangladesh. You will need to provide evidence of your enrolment, financial capacity, health insurance, and character and health checks. You can find more information about the visa process on the Australian Government website.
- You may also be eligible for some scholarships or financial aid to help you with your study expenses. There are various scholarships available for international students from different sources, such as the Australian Government, universities, or other organizations. Some of the common scholarships for Bangladeshi students are:
- Australia Awards: These are prestigious scholarships funded by the Australian Government that aim to develop leadership and skills among students from developing countries. They cover full tuition fees, living allowance, airfare, health insurance, and other benefits. You can find more information about the eligibility criteria and application process on the Australia Awards website.
- Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP): These are scholarships funded by the Australian Government that support research students to undertake a higher degree by research at an Australian university. They cover full tuition fees, living allowance, and health insurance for up to three years. You can find more information about the eligibility criteria and application process on the Australian Government website.
- Destination Australia: These are scholarships funded by the Australian Government that encourage international students to study in regional Australia. They provide up to $15,000 per year for tuition fees or living expenses for students enrolled in an eligible course at a regional campus of an Australian university. If you need any any support on University Application for admission and student visa processing support to study Australia from Bangladesh, please do not hesitate to contact PEC Education Consultants. We are based in Mirpur, Dhaka and providing study Abroad consultancy since 2016. Please find our contact details of our Australia counselors.
- PEC Education Consultants
- Call: 01713167969(WhatsApp); 02-50850718(Land Line)
- 128, Senpara Parbata, Mirpur-10, Dhaka-1216